Workers’ Compensation Claims Manager
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Workers’ Compensation Claims Manager in Torrance, CA to manage claims operations and provide direction and leadership to staff. In doing so, this person is responsible for service to customers, adhering to DSIP regulations and Insured Program guidelines. This person owns responsibility for department results.
Requires SIP and strong experience in WC Claims Supervision, prior WC Claims Management experience preferred. Must be an effective communicator, both orally and written, and effective at leading a fast paced, customer focused, dynamic team. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Must be available for travel within designated territory and other areas as required by Management.
To apply, please send your resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Commercial Insurance Account Manager
About the Job
Pegasus Financial Group is an established & fast growing insurance brokerage firm in Downtown Los Angeles.
We are a full service insurance agency providing our corporate clientele with different insurance solutions.
These programs include employee benefits, worker's compensation, business liability, commercial property, commercial auto, EPLI....
We are looking for:
• Energetic, positive, and a responsible team player
• Familiar with the insurance industry
• Punctual, reliable and willing to go above and beyond the job duty
• Proficient in all Microsoft Suite software
• Sophisticated & comfortable with dealing with C suite officers
• Enjoys working in a professional, but enjoyable corporate atmosphere
• Familiar with Agency Management Systems preferably AMS 360
• Proficient on Acord forms
• Providing customer service which includes day to day communication with clients
• Fielding phone calls on a daily basis
• Marketing renewals of key accounts
• Handling service issues with House accounts
• Resolve claims and billing issues
• Assisting with data entry and filing
• Handling endorsements
• Completing certificates of coverage for multiple brokers.
The candidate should be licensed in P&C. Life and Health a plus.
Salary $45-50K DOE, with Medical Benefits
Please send your resume to Ltaylor@pegasusfinancialinc.com for further consideration.
Assistant Vice President - Third Party Claims Operations
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for an Assistant Vice President to provide key project management support to our Third Party Claims Operations teams in our Torrance office. The AVP will manage integration between workers’ compensation and other databases to produce integrated benchmarking and trend reports to showcase our value proposition for presentation to clients. Daily responsibilities will include managing data analytic tools and outcomes, and performing audits on databases involved to ensure data integrity between analytic platforms. Will serve as project lead for data delivery to internal and external customers to ensure consistency and branding.
Candidates must have at least 10 years of insurance related and/or data analytics/project management experience. College Graduate, Bachelor of Science in Business Management preferred.
Please send your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commercial CSR Opening at Garland-Sturges & Quirk
Garland-Sturges & Quirk SAN JOSE wants to hire an experienced part time/full time Commercial CSR/Account Manager. Must be a team-player, personable, energetic, problem solver and self-starter. Bonus points for: CA Property/Casualty license and experience with Applied – EPIC software. Come join a great company.
Please e-mail your resume to Craig Sturges: email@example.com
Have a job to fill?
Buy a Job Posting